JOBS AT DESIGN LED
MID LEVEL UNITY DEVELOPER
We are looking for a mid level Unity developer to come on board as our in-house developer working, and iterating, on the product that is being built by our development agency.
As our sole in-house developer, you will have responsibility for the day to day smooth running of the MVP once it is released. Your duties will involve identifying and solving any bugs as quickly as possible as well as iterating on what we have built already as we receive user feedback from the MVP release.
What we are looking for:
– Excellent skills and Minimum 2 Years Experience with Unity3D / C#
– Ability to write clean, maintainable and robust code
– Ability to read and manipulate code written by others. Most tasks (especially to start with) will involve working with pre-existing codebases.
– Experience with Unity UI and 3d workflows
– Excellent problem solving skills
– An ambitious, self-sufficient person.
– Someone with an interest in using Unity in architectural applications as opposed to gaming
Bonus skills/experience it would be great to have:
– Familiarity with Agile software development
– An understanding of model optimization
– Integration of third party SDKs such as Firebase and various other advertising & analytics platforms
– An understanding of Unreal Engine
If this sounds like you, please apply to email@example.com.
Please include links to your portfolio and describe your previous experience. Please also indicate if you are able to start working full time ASAP, and if not, please make sure to specify your availability. We are happy to take applicants from anywhere in the world.
We will pay market rate depending on experience
A little bit about Design Led
Design Led is the first company of its kind, globally, that is digitising the interior design process. We are using 3d visualisation and gaming tech to recreate the experience of having a designer by your side as you put your home together. Our mission is to create a revolution in the world of home design – redefining not only how people create their homes, but how they shop for them too.
We are an ambitious startup about to launch our MVP.
Design Led is a remote first company. This role will be a remote position but there is potential for it to become hybrid depending on an applicant’s location and preference. We offer flexible working conditions with a focus on a work/life balance. We plan to open our seed round later this year and will be growing our team. This is a chance to get in on the ground floor of an exciting company that has global ambition.